To export vSphere Distributed Switch configurations using the vSphere Web Client:
1. Browse to a distributed switch in the vSphere Web Client navigator.
2. Right-click the distributed switch and click Settings > Export Configuration.
3. Select the Export the distributed switch configuration or Export the distributed switch configuration and all port groups option.
4 . Click OK.
5. Click Yes to save the configuration file to your local system.
To import a vSphere Distributed Switch Configuration using the vSphere Web Client:
1. Browse to a datacenter in the vSphere Web Client navigator.
2. Right-click the datacenter in the navigator and click Distributed Switch > Import Distributed Switch.
3. Browse to the location of your saved configuration file.
4. Select the Preserve original distributed switch and port group identifiers option.
5. Click Next. If you entered notes about the saved configuration file, they appear in the Notes section.
6. Review the import settings before completing the import.
7. Click Finish.