Configure Route Redistribution
By default, routers share routes with other routers running the same protocol. In a multi-protocol environment, you must configure route redistribution for cross-protocol route sharing.
1. Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
2. Click Networking & Security and then click NSX Edges.
3. Double-click an NSX Edge.
4. Click Routing and then click Route Redistribution.
5. Click Edit next to Route Redistribution Status.
6. Select the protocols for which you enable route redistribution and click OK.
7. Add an IP prefix. Entries in the IP Prefix list are processed sequentially.
a. Click the Add icon in IP Prefixes.
b. Type a name and IP address of the network.
c. Click OK.
8. Specify redistribution criteria for the IP prefix.
a. Click the Add icon in Route Redistribution table.
b. In Learner Protocol, select the protocol that is to learn routes from other protocols.
c. In Allow Learning from, select the protocols from which routes should be learned.
d. Click OK.
9. Click Publish Changes.